Monday, February 2, 2009

What do you need?

As the title says, I am on the lookout for you feedback and suggestions on what kind of content and posts you as a reader are looking for in a blog and specially my blog.

This can be your fav. one stop site for most of your Movies, Music, Latest Headlines and plenty more. So just drop in a line or two in the comment box below and I will see what I can do to make everything workout. Also in my previous posts I had mentioned that I am also looking for content authors or people who like to write about anything. Write up something and I am sure we can do something nice if we all work together to a nice blog.

Regards,

DJ

1 comment:

  1. dude ... its lookout for your feedbacks... read b4 posting,... it usually helps me correct myself....

    ReplyDelete