Sunday, February 1, 2009

PC and Laptop Troubleshooting

I will be offering pretty soon my services for your DREAM MACHINE with online payment in Qatar. But before I do that, I will be offering whole lot of different methods to satisfy my clients.

Just imagine, you are in your seat at office or in your home and suddenly there is some kind of a problem with your computer. Well, worry no more. Me and my team of skilled proffessionals is just a call away. Just call us and we can fix your computer from our location or we can drop by and offer you our on-site services. If there is a major problem we will pick up your PC and will return it all up and running.

We are currently a work in progress but you can always check us out. Our streamlined services include:

  • Custom and Branded PCs
  • PC & Laptop Repairing & Trouble Shooting
  • Catridges and Toners
  • Networking
  • Software Development as per your requirement
  • Licensed Software
  • Website Development
  • Graphics

Call us for a quote NOW at 602-3098

*** Note: The service is limited to Doha only for the time being, but it will soon be covering the whole of Qatar.

Regards,

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment